Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust is referred to as SWBH
Website means www. swbh.nhs.uk or any other website such as Engage under our ownership or control from which a link has been created to these Terms and Conditions.
Material’ means any information, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on the Website.
The website is intended for people accessing it from within the West Midlands area, but typically the whole of the United Kingdom. We cannot guarantee the site or the information it contains complies with or is appropriate for use in other countries.
By using Engage or SWBH you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of our site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access www. swbh.nhs.uk or any of our sites.
You are not allowed to upload images which contain or use any images or other material including text based annotations and comments, which contain any of the following:
- Material which is defamatory of any person
- Material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive
- Material which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Material that is likely to incite hatred or violence against any person or group
- Material that is likely to deceive any person
- Material which concerns or relates to any criminal act
- Material the use or inclusion of which infringes any copyright, trademark, database or other intellectual property right of any third party
- Material made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; material which promotes any illegal activity
- Material which is threatening, abusive or invades another’s privacy, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Material which is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Material used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Material that advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
- Material that breaches any applicable laws or legislation