Anyone over the age of 11 can become a member. We really want to encourage a whole new generation of people to get involved in local health issues.
If you think that all the important decisions are made by boring old people, now’s your chance to change things.
Benefits for young members:
- You can have a say in how we run and develop our services
- Your parents, friends and teachers will be highly impressed
- It looks great on your CV or job application form
- You can see how a hospital is run – quite an opportunity if you want to pursue a career in healthcare
- You can volunteer for special projects (min age 17)
- Over 16’s can become elected Governors
- You’ll receive three newsletters a year keeping you up-to-date on all the new developments
- You’ll get invitations to attend health-related seminars